Vacancies — Retail
|| Store Manager
||Selling Apple Range of Products & Accessories
||8 – 12 Years
||6 to 8 Years Retail Sales (B2C)
- Complete store operations : performance management, teamwork in the store, inventory planning, store upkeep and so on.
- Maintain all relevant reports to keep a track of the progress level.
- Ensure planning and availability of the stocks.
- Adherence to SOP’s.
- Being able to deliver the right mix of product and service.
- Visual Merchandising.
- Collect accurate and timely market intelligence and trends to enhance business.
- Handling team reviews and team briefings.
- Ensuring the deliveries and adherence to store audits via the team.
- Handling escalations on priority.
- Create healthy work environment.
- Lead the team by example, with an eye to detail with regards to the business.
- Possess excellent communication and customer handling skill.
- Should have worked in Premium Brand / Upmarket Segment Store / High End Retail / Cluster Manager in LF Retail chains.
- Should have handled a team of minimum (10 members) for at least 2-3 years.
- Computer savvy, especially handling reports and generating them in Excel.
- Possess good leadership skills, analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Conflict Resolution.
- Conceptual knowledge.
- Able to multitask.
- Creative and has strategic thinking in place.