Vacancies — Corporate
|| Assistant Manager – Business Development
||IT Software / Harware
||4 – 8 yrs
||Any Graduates / PG
- Building an expertise with a range of technology products and solutions to handle prospective customers.
- Achievement of agreed targets and managing accounts.
- Draw up strategies to counter competition.
- Should possess capabilities to handle strategic activities.
- To generate leads and meet customers through field visits and product demo’s.
- Should be able to know & understand the customer’s workflow & mapping the accounts.
- Should be able to develop new accounts and further enhance the revenue through the product and vertical growth.
- Closing of orders and follow up for payments/Collecting necessary documents.
- Should have experience in B2B / Corporate Sales
- Good in negotiation and customer handling skills.
- Excellent language fluency, good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Team handling experience will be added advantage.