Vacancies — Corporate
|| Asst. Manager – Business Development
||5 to 10 Years
||Any Graduate / PG
- Responsible for end to end business cycle management, right from lead generation to closing of orders and follow up for payments.
- Building an expertise with a range of technology products and solutions to meet and manage prospective customers and suggesting solutions.
- Direct responsibility for identifying, qualifying, developing, proposing & closing new opportunities.
- To generate leads and meet end users through field visits.
- Understand the unique needs of customers, present and suggest solutions, demo products as required.
- Explore cross sell & up sell opportunities.
- Understand market opportunity, competition offering on products, services and price.
- Managing, implementing, and deploying new business processes and partnerships to increase sales and industry reach.
- Strong industry connect
- Relationship with CXO level
- Excellent language fluency, good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good selling & negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand complex processes.
- Customer minded attitude
- Good analytical skills & aptitude to self-learning
- Rapidly acquire knowledge of AMPLE processes and service offerings.