Vacancies — Corporate
|| B2B Asst Manager – Marketing
||6 – 9 years of experience in related field only
||Any Graduate / PG
- Drives marketing planning – drives a systematic approach for developing company-wide marketing plans in close collaboration with business unit colleagues
- Drives the Voice of customer effort – conducting VOC surveys to help build a market driven differentiated strategy
- Drives internal integration – coordinates with other functions across the company ( eg. Inside sales, Outside sales, Call centres, Service etc). To be vigilant to linking marketing plans to the key functions that will implement or execute them
- Understanding of market segments – has a good understanding of markets under which the business operates and is able to segment the same and arrive at marketing strategies to address these segments
- Demand Generation : Develop the strategy for and manage the marketing programs that drive awareness and product demand. Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Campaigns – Manage various paid/non-paid campaigns across channels. Manage outbound email campaigns including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Content Development – Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience – eg. blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc. Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including, webinars, tradeshows, social media, content marketing, etc.
- Knowledge of digital marketing preferred.
- Knowledge of CRM – salesforce, sugar etc. is desirable
- CRM experience is a must
- Proven experience creating marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc
- Excellent Story-boarding & story-telling skills
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail
- Excellent people management skills.
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams – sales, service, call centre, business unit heads
- Self-directed, organized team player who is capable of hands-on-execution as well as long term business planning
- Experience creating highly leveraged sales tools, training, and collateral.