|| Senior Manager – Technical Support
||Apple Authorized Service Centres /Contact Centre/ Onsite Technical Support
||Over 11 yrs of Experience
- Accountable for the overall functioning of service locations, Contact Centre, Onsite
- Technical Support and Remote Support.
- Ensure an organization wide culture aligned to its Vision and Values with special focus on Service Excellence on all parameters.
- Drive strategy to improve Revenue, CSAT scores, Customer Retention.
- Drive strategy to reduce the Apple repair TAT.
- Responsible for the call centre operations and drive customer service and revenue.
- Responsible to drive the audit compliance for the service team.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the team against SLA/KPI’s, driving through the change as needed to deliver continual service improvement.
- Prepare reports, analysis and working out a strategy for improvement of revenue and quality parameters.
- Ensuring proper stock management and audit compliances across the service function.
- Revenue and Quality target needs to be ensured at all times.
- Responsible for the overall P&L of each location under the assigned territory.
- Maintain Team of engineers providing technical support to the corporate customers.
- Liaising with other team members, including interacting with relevant staff of different areas of the organization.
- Establishing and measuring individual performance expectations , Regularly reviewing the team performance and guiding the team to ensure 100% performance standards.
- Knowledge on computer hardware & software.
- Excellent language fluency, excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Time Management, Organizational problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work with others and find creative solutions to current and future challenges
- Proficiency of using Spreadsheets and ability to analyze data and arrive at meaningful outputs.
- Knowledge of workplace safety policies and regulations, HR procedures
- Should be able to handle customer queries and should aim at customer delight.
- Should have handled a large team