Vacancies — Corporate
|| Senior Manager – Finance
||Over 9 yrs of Experience
Accounting and Financial reporting
- To lead the accounting function to ensure accurate and auditable financial statements as per agreed timelines.
- Ensuring Accounting is in line with statutory requirements Accounting standards and internal policies.
- Coordinate with statutory auditors to provide a smooth closure to audit without qualifications.
- Ensuring strict compliance to regulatory frame works in billing, payments and reporting.
- Designing and implementing Reporting systems to meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
Ensuring CSAT with service excellence
- Ensuring CSAT of internal and external stake holders by facilitating payments and timely settlement of accounts with creditors and reconciliation with Debtors.
- Sharing accurate information and data as per requirements of internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintaining high degree of standards in maintaining data integrity in Financial reporting and other statutory filings.
- To be updated on general economic concepts and developments.
- Sound business acumen to understand and interpret financial statements instantly to guide credit decisions.
- Establishing and measuring individual performance expectations.
- Regularly reviewing the team performance and guiding the team to ensure 100% performance standards.
- Collaborative in working with all stake holders to deliver organization goals.
- Assertive in driving the business needs to meet organization objectives.
- Thorough knowledge of Finance concepts.
- Statutory and accounting standards knowledge and compliance experience.
- Knowledge of workflows in ERP and Excel skills.
- Business acumen and ability to read and interpret financial statements.
- A CF personality eye for details.
- High degree of integrity and service excellence mindset.
- Good communication skills and presentation skills.