Vacancies — Retail
|| Assistant/ Store Manager – Imagine
||Apple Range of Products
||4 – 8 Years in Retail
- Complete store operations : performance management, teamwork in the store, inventory planning, store upkeep and so on.
- Maintain all relevant reports to keep a track of the progress level.
- Ensure planning and availability of the stocks.
- Adherence to SOP’s.
- Being able to deliver the right mix of product and service.
- Visual Merchandising.
- Collect accurate and timely market intelligence and trends to enhance business.
- Handling team reviews and team briefings.
- Ensuring the deliveries and adherence to store audits via the team.
- Handling escalations on priority.
- Create healthy work environment.
- Lead the team by example, with an eye to detail with regards to the business.
- Possess excellent communication and customer handling skill.
- Should have worked in Premium Brand / Upmarket Segment Store / High End Retail / Cluster Manager in LF Retail chains.
- Should have handled a team of minimum for at least 2 years.
- Computer savvy, especially handling reports and generating them in Excel.
- Possess good leadership skills, analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Good in building relationship with external and internal customers
- Have conceptual knowledge and takes initiatives.
- Able to learn and multitask.
- Creative and has strategic thinking in place.