Vacancies — Corporate
|| Asst. Manager – Business Development
- Work closely with Corporate Sales Head to design, implement, analyze and deploy new business processes
- Oversee workflows for partner accounts, manages partner communications for key accounts and resolves escalated issues.
- Building an expertise with a range of technology products and solutions to meet and manage prospective customers and suggesting solutions.
- Track all business development activities, analyze quarterly progress and suggest new strategies based on findings.
- Understand the unique needs of customers, present and suggest solutions, demo products as required.
- Achieve agreed sales targets
- Responsible for end to end business cycle management, right from lead generation to closing of orders and follow up for payments.
- Customer mapping
- Understand market and competition products and services.
- Draw strategies to counter competition.
- Take initiatives in improvising processes.
- Knowledge of the sales process with the ability to understand and interpret customer needs using fact-finding to identify sales opportunities
- Excellent language fluency, good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good selling & negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand complex processes.
- Customer minded attitude
- Good analytical skills & aptitude to self-learning